Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
A One-Day Workshop on Organisational Dynamics with David LawlorWPF Therapy
A One-Day Workshop on Organisational Dynamics with David Lawlor
Organisations are facing unprecedented challenges in the current climate of economic austerity. In the workshop we will consider:
- What are the causes of stress in organisations?
- How do people behave under stress?
- How do we understand ideas about role and primary task in organisations?
- How is power used and abused in organisations?
- Why can it sometimes feel impossible to collaborate to get things done?
- How do unconscious processes manifest themselves in organisations?
Outcome / Qualification etc.
All participants completing the workshop will receive a Certificate of Attendance for their Continuing Professional Development portfolio.
Training Course Content
The workshop will provide opportunities for participants to:
- Discuss work dilemmas
- Problem-solve, plan and collaborate on issues and dilemmas;
- Bring aspects of their practice that they are curious about and want new ideas around how to work with those current dilemmas
- Examine the roles they are unwittingly ‘invited into’ by the system and how task-orientated or anti-task they might be.
There will be some theoretical input. The workshop will be experiential and interactive. Participants will have the chance to discuss current dilemmas and preoccupations. Please come prepared to think about and contribute your own experience of working in or running an organisation.
- Qualified Practitioners: £75
- Counselling/Psychotherapy Trainees: £65
- WPF Therapy Trainees/Staff: £55
WPF Therapy provides therapy services for more than 400 clients every week at our modern premises near London Bridge. We also provide training and professional courses in counselling and psychotherapy for over 1,000 people every year. We are a charity...
Find out more about this A One-Day Workshop on Organisational Dynamics with David Lawlor course - simply fill out your details: