Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Best practice for Home Working
During this virtual workshop we will discuss best practice strategies for making remote working as effective as possible to support business as usual.
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Training Course Content
- Challenges of home working
- Importance of maintaining good routine – work, personal and wellbeing
- Maintaining positive relationships
- How to stay productive – prioritising, setting expectations, avoiding work creep, discover high productivity periods
- Creating your own space – setting boundaries and minimising distractions
- How to stay connected virtually
The Springboard Consultancy
Springboard Consultancy, with 30+ years of global experience is a provider of solutions for developing individuals personally and professionally, through embedding knowledge and skills which transform organisations. We work with industry advancing equality, diversity and inclusion. We develop enterprise and...
Find out more about this Best practice for Home Working course - simply fill out your details: