Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
PRINCE2® FoundationThe Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
The PRINCE2 project management method focuses on the management aspects of a project, rather than specialist areas such as design. Once you have mastered the management principles of PRINCE2, integrating the inputs from these specialists into construction projects following the PRINCE2 methodology can be achieved easily, and also provides a secure overall framework for the project work.
This interactive e-learning course will teach you the fundamental skills, applied in context to a project, and clearly outline the benefits of adopting PRINCE2 methodology.
The PRINCE2 method is in the public domain, and offers non-proprietorial best practice guidance on project management.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The PRINCE2® Foundation course is aimed at new project managers and those aspiring to be project managers.
It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects that may use this framework - this can include: Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners), Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers), Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts), Project Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel) and operational line managers/staff.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
10hrs Formal CPD
Upon reaching the end of each course, candidates will have a gained the required knowledge to be able to:
- Identify characteristics and context of a project and the benefits of adopting PRINCE2
- Determine the purpose of the PRINCE2 roles, management products and themes
- Apply PRINCE2 principles
- Define the objectives and context of the PRINCE2 processes.
Training Course Content
This course is made up of the following 7 sections:
- The history, need for and benefits of PRINCE2
PRINCE2 Overview & Principles
- Key Elements of PRINCE2
- The PRINCE2 Manual
- Structure of a PRINCE2 Project
- The PRINCE2 Process Model
- Process and Sub-Process Summary
- Information Flow
- Process Model Walkthrough
PRINCE2 Themes 1
- Business Case
PRINCE2 Themes 2
- Example of a PRINCE2 project
- Printable PRINCE2 documents
PRINCE2 Exam Technique*
- How to approach the PRINCE2 Foundation Exam
- Mock Exam Simulator
- Featuring sample questions from the PRINCE2
- Foundation Examination
* Supports delegates who are completing the exam for the PRINCE2® formal qualification.
RICS members: £668 + VAT
- Non members: £425 + VAT
The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS):
World's leading professional body for qualifications in land, property and construction
RICS is professional, independent organisation with more than 118,000 qualified members and over 50,000 students and trainees in over 140 countries, established in the UK by Royal Charter. It is committed to setting and upholding the highest standards of excellence and integrity...
Find out more about this PRINCE2® Foundation course - simply fill out your details: