Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Commercial Negotiation SkillsThe Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
Commercial Negotiation Skills - e-Learning Course
This Negotiation Skills e-learning is designed to enhance your commercial negotiation techniques.
Consisting of five e-learning modules, these explore links with the sales process, as well as identifying and avoiding buyer traps.
- Background to commercial negotiations
- Preparing commercial negotiations
- Commercial negotiation: 7 key steps to effective meetings
- Commercial negotiation: coping with the pitfalls
- Commercial negotiation: asserting yourself
Suitability - Who should attend?
Sales managers and directors, business managers and anyone responsible for effectively negotiating commercial agreements.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
2.5 Hours Formal CPD
Training Course Content
- Understand commercial negotiation and the skills required
- Negotiate better using three tools
- Lead the negotiation
- Identify and counter the destabilising techniques of professional buyers
- Understand the importance of communication adapted to negotiation targets
£75 + VAT
The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS):
World's leading professional body for qualifications in land, property and construction
RICS is professional, independent organisation with more than 118,000 qualified members and over 50,000 students and trainees in over 140 countries, established in the UK by Royal Charter. It is committed to setting and upholding the highest standards of excellence and integrity...
Find out more about this Commercial Negotiation Skills course - simply fill out your details: