Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Building Client RelationshipsThe Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
Building Client Relationships - e-Learning Course
This must-have Building Client Relationships e-learning course has been designed to enhance the skills of any professional in direct contact with customers. Consisting of five e-learning courses, this module focuses on the relationship with the customer from building trust to reaching an agreement.
- Understand the context of contact with customers
- Build a trusting relationship with customers
- Fulfil customer needs to be listened to
- Reach an agreement with customers
- Turn each contact into a loyal relationship
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course module is suitable for all business professionals who have direct contact with customers. It provides essential skills in building customer relations and challenges delegates to address these issues in a practical way that clarifies the relationship between customer care and overall business strategy
Outcome / Qualification etc.
3 hours formal CPD
Training Course Content
This interactive course has been split into five modules covering the following topics:
- Customer relationship: the stakes
- Customer relationship: building trust
- Customer relationship: practising active listening
- Customer relationship: reaching agreement
- Developing loyalty through customer relationships
£75 + VAT
The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS):
World's leading professional body for qualifications in land, property and construction
RICS is professional, independent organisation with more than 118,000 qualified members and over 50,000 students and trainees in over 140 countries, established in the UK by Royal Charter. It is committed to setting and upholding the highest standards of excellence and integrity...
Find out more about this Building Client Relationships course - simply fill out your details: