Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Negotiation Skills (eLearning)The Organisation for Professionals in Regulatory Affairs
Negotiation Skills (eLearning)
This course will help you to learn some practical negotiation techniques and strategies, and to plan your negotiations to give you the greatest chance of success.
As a professional, being an effective negotiator is an important skill to acquire when dealing with both colleagues and clients.
Covering the principles, the preparation and the practice of negotiating skills the course combines theory with practical activities and scenarios that are set in the workplace, that will help you put what you learn into practice.
This course will appeal to people at all levels. New managers, or those preparing to take the role on, will be equipped to create, manage and nurture a streamlined team. More experienced or senior managers will value the opportunity to refresh their skills and approach.
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Negotiation Skills enables you to:
- Explore situations and find solutions that are acceptable to both parties
- Planall theirnegotiations effectively
- Useconstraintsandvariablesto reach anacceptable conclusion for both parties
- Identify theirown negotiation style to help them improve
- Handlethedifficult situationsanddifficult people they will encounter when negotiating
- Understand andavoidsome of thecommon traps they might come across in their negotiations
- Understand how to prepare in a way that will ensure the best result for them
- Learn when not to negotiate and say NO!
Once you have completed the course you will receive a completion certificate.
Training Course Content
- What is the aim of negotiation?
- What is the context of the negotiation?
- What is win win?
- How do people negotiate?
- What makes a good negotiator?
- What are the key skills involved in negotiating?
- What is the process of negotiation?
- Why is planning important?
- What practicalities do I need to consider?
- What tools are there to help me plan?
The full tuition price for Members is 75 GBP. The price for Non-members is 90 GBP
The Organisation for Professionals in Regulatory Affairs (TOPRA)
The Organisation for Professionals in Regulatory Affairs (TOPRA) has encouraged excellence in the area of regulatory affairs for pharmaceuticals, veterinary medicines and medical devices since 1978. TOPRA's mission is to represent and promote the profession of healthcare regulatory affairs globally....
Find out more about this Negotiation Skills (eLearning) course - simply fill out your details: