Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
IWFM Level 4 Award in Facilities ManagementThe Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management (IWFM)
IWFM Level 4 Award in Facilities Management Online Course
The Level 4 Award in Facilities Management qualifications will enable you to enhance your management skills for a facilities management role. The programme has been designed to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of facilities management and the methods, techniques and skills required to fulfill the role.
The work-focused assessments place an emphasis on completing high-priority tasks and launching new facilities management projects in this growing industry sector. The training programme also looks at sustainability and corporate social responsibility issues in facilities management and deals with aspects associated with customer service, estate management and operational performance.
Participants will be able to:
- Interpret, analyse and evaluate relevant information and ideas.
- Exhibit theoretical, practical or technical knowledge and understanding of a subject or field of work to address problems.
- Understand the nature of approximate scope of the area of study or work.
- Review the appropriateness and effectiveness of actions, methods and results.
- Identify, adapt and use the required cognitive and practical skills to inform actions and address problems.
- Credit requirements:12 minimum
- One Mandatory Unit (6 credits)
- Optional Units (6 credits)
- Guideline hours:120 hours (49 hours guided learning)
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Level 4 Award course is suitable for those at an operational management level or who wish to function at that level in future.
Individuals who have completed this course have occupied roles such as:
- Facilities Manager
- Premises Manager
- Contract Manager
- Account Manager
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of a minimum of 12 credits you will be certificated for the IWFM Level 4 Award in Facilities Management.
Training Course Content
To achieve the minimum requirement of 12 credits complete the one mandatory unit plus the required optional units.
One mandatory units (totals 6 credits):
- Overview of facilities management
Choose optional units to total 6 -12 credits:
- Managing health and safety in own area of facilities management
- Understanding facilities management strategy
- Understanding people management in facilities management
- Understanding facilities management support services operations
- Understanding risk management in facilities management
- Understanding financial management in facilities management
- Understanding leadership and management in facilities management
- Understanding property and asset management for facilities managers
- Understanding sustainability and environmental issues and the impact on facilities management
- Understanding procurement and contract management in facilities management
Applying for IWFM Membership
Upon completion of the IWFM Level 4 Award in FM qualification you will meet the academic requirements for the Associate grade of IWFM membership.
Full requirements and costs forIWFM membership grades can be found at bifm.org.uk/bifm/membership/advantages
Continuing your studies with IWFM Qualifications
You may also want to considering carrying on your studies toward a IWFM Level 4 Certificate or Diploma by adding to your level 4 credits achieved.
Or you can carry 6 credits from your level 4 towards a IWFM Level 5 Certificate or Diploma. However please note all mandatory units must still be completed.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Hear first hand from some of the facilities management professionals who have earned IWFM facilities management qualifications.
IWFM (The Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management) IWFM Qualifications are the benchmark for the FM Industry The IWFM is a community of over 17,000 workplace and facilities management professionals. We share best practice and knowledge with the profession and...
Find out more about this IWFM Level 4 Award in Facilities Management course - simply fill out your details: