Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
IWFM Level 3 Diploma in Facilities ManagementThe Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management (IWFM)
IWFM Level 3 Diploma in Facilities Management Online Course
This online, Level 3 Diploma in Facilities Management course develops your management skills and teaches you the skills required to take responsibility for projects and to also initiate projects in the facilities management field. The program also looks at sustainability and social responsibility issues in facilities management and focuses on areas associated with customer service, operational performance and estate management.
Participants will be able to:
- Obtain procedural, factual and theoretical understanding and knowledge of field of work to complete tasks.
- Use appropriate practical and cognitive skills, procedures and methods to address problems.
- Evaluate and interpret relevant ideas and information.
- Use relevant investigations to inform actions.
- Recognise different approaches or perspectives within the area of study or work.
- Review how effective actions and methods have been.
- Credit requirements: 48 minimum
- Five mandatory units (26 credits)
- Five optional units (14 - 19 credits)
- 480 hours (225 hours guided learning)
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This online course is suitable for:
- Working in a first line management or supervisory role
- Facilities Administrator
- Team Leader
- Office Manager
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of a minimum of 48 credits you will be certificated for the IWFM Level 3 Diploma in Facilities Management.
Training Course Content
To achieve the minimum requirement of 48 credits complete the five mandatory units plus five optional units.
Five mandatory units (totals 26 credits):
- Introduction to facilities management
- Corporate social responsibility and sustainability in facilities management
- Customer and stakeholder relations in facilities management
- Specification and procurement of facilities supplies and services
- Health and safety responsibilities in facilities management
Choose five optional units (totals 22 - 26 credits):
- Manage operational performance in facilities management
- Project management within facilities management operations
- Budget management of facilities management operations
- Understanding facilities management within the context of an organisation
- Understanding support services operations in an organisation
- Space allocation in facilities management
- Building maintenance in facilities management
- Understand the estate management function
- Contribute to disaster recovery and contingency planning
- Understanding access management and inclusion
Full details found on bifmdirect.org
Applying for IWFM Membership
Upon completion of the IWFM Level 3 Diploma in FM qualification you will meet the academic requirements for the Associate grade of IWFM membership.
Full requirements and costs for IWFM membership grades can be found at bifm.org.uk/bifm/membership/advantages
Continuing your studies with IWFM Qualifications
You may also want to considering carrying on your studies toward aIWFM Level 4 Certificate or Diploma. You can carry 6 credits from your level 3 towards this qualification however please note all mandatory units must still be completed.
Further details found at bifmdirect.org
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Hear first hand from some of the facilities management professionals who have earned IWFM facilities management qualifications.
IWFM (The Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management) IWFM Qualifications are the benchmark for the FM Industry The IWFM is a community of over 17,000 workplace and facilities management professionals. We share best practice and knowledge with the profession and...
Find out more about this IWFM Level 3 Diploma in Facilities Management course - simply fill out your details: