Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
IWFM Level 3 Certificate in Facilities ManagementThe Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management (IWFM)
IWFM Level 3 Certificate in Facilities Management Online Course
This online, Level 3 Certificate course focuses on the development of your management skills and enables you to initiate projects and to take responsibility for projects in the facilities management field. The course also focuses on social responsibility and sustainability issues in facilities management and looks at areas relating to estate management, operational performance and customer service.
Participants will be able to:
- Utilise relevant practical and cognitive skills, methods and procedures to deal with problems that may be complex and non-routine.
- Obtain theoretical, factual and procedural knowledge and understanding of field of work to complete tasks that may be complex and non-routine.
- Identify different approaches or perspectives within the area of study or work.
- Evaluate and interpret relevant information and ideas.
- Use relevant investigations to inform actions.
- Review how effective actions and methods have been.
- Credit requirements: 28 minimum
- Four Mandatory Units (21 credits)
- Two Optional Units (7-10 credits)
- Guideline hours: 280 hours (135 hours guided learning)
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This online course is suitable for:
- Working in a first line management or supervisory role
- Facilities Administrator
- Team Leader
- Office Manager
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of a minimum of 28 credits you will be certificated for the IWFM Level 3 Certificate in Facilities Management.
Training Course Content
To achieve the minimum requirement of 28 credits complete the four mandatory units plus two optional units.
Four mandatory units (totals 21 credits):
- Introduction to facilities management
- Corporate social responsibility and sustainability in facilities management
- Customer and stakeholder relations in facilities management
- Specification and procurement of facilities supplies and services
Choose two optional units (totals 7 -10 credits):
- Health and safety responsibilities in facilities management
- Manage operational performance in facilities management
- Project management within facilities management operations
- Budget management of facilities management operations
- Understanding facilities management within the context of an organisation
- Understanding support services operations in an organisation
- Space allocation in facilities management
- Building maintenance in facilities management
- Understand the estate management function
- Contribute to disaster recovery and contingency planning
- Understanding access management and inclusion
Full details found on bifmdirect.org
Applying for IWFM Membership
Upon completion of the IWFM Level 3 Certificate in FM qualification you will meet the academic requirements for the Associate grade of IWFM membership.
Full requirements and costs for IWFM membership grades can be found at bifm.org.uk/bifm/membership/advantages
Continuing your studies with IWFM Qualifications
You may also want to considering carrying on your studies toward aIWFM Level 3 Diploma by adding to your level 3 credits achieved.
Or you can carry 6 credits from your level 3 towards a IWFM Level 4 Certificate or Diploma. However please note all mandatory units must still be completed.
Further details found at bifmdirect.org
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Hear first hand from some of the facilities management professionals who have earned IWFM facilities management qualifications.
IWFM (The Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management) IWFM Qualifications are the benchmark for the FM Industry The IWFM is a community of over 17,000 workplace and facilities management professionals. We share best practice and knowledge with the profession and...
Find out more about this IWFM Level 3 Certificate in Facilities Management course - simply fill out your details: