Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
IWFM Level 2 Certificate in Facilities Services PrinciplesThe Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management (IWFM)
IWFM Level 2 Certificate in Facilities Services Principles
The IWFM Level 2 qualification will develop your ability to select and use relevant knowledge, ideas, skills and procedures to complete well-defined tasks and address straightforward problems. It includes taking responsibility for completing tasks and procedures and exercising autonomy and judgement subject to overall direction or guidance.
What skills and knowledge will I be able to demonstrate after completing the qualification?
- Have knowledge and understanding of facts, procedures and ideas in an area of study or field of work to complete well‑defined tasks and address straightforward problems.
- Interpret relevant information and ideas.
- Be aware of a range of information that is relevant to the study of FM.
- Select and use relevant cognitive and practical skills to complete well-defined, generally routine tasks and addresses straightforward problems.
- Identify, gather and use relevant information to inform actions.
- Identify how effective actions have been.
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This introductory level certificate is for you if you are new to facilities management, have a desire to work in FM or simply just want a career change.
Learners that have undertaken this qualification are usually school leavers or have come from a non-FM related job and are looking to gain a basic insight into what facilities services involves.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of all four units (total of 13 credits) you will be certificated for the IWFM Level 2 Certificate in Facilities Services Principles.
Training Course Content
This IWFM Direct course is composed of the following modules:
- Working in Facilities Services
- Health and Safety for Facilities Services
- Working with customers and others in Facilities Services
- Sustainability and environmental issues for Facilities Services
The cost of this online IWFM Direct qualification is £595+ VAT.
The cost will include the registration fee onto your chosen qualification, use of the online learning platform for the two year registration period and the certification fee.
Applying for IWFM Membership
Upon completion of the IWFM Level 2 Certificate in FM qualification you will meet the academic requirements for the Associate grade of IWFM membership.
Full requirements and costs for IWFM membership grades can be found at bifm.org.uk/bifm/membership/advantages
Continuing your studies with IWFM Qualifications
You may also want to considering carrying on your studies toward a IWFM Level 3 qualification.
Further details found at bifmdirect.org
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Hear first hand from some of the facilities management professionals who have earned IWFM facilities management qualifications.
IWFM (The Institute of Workplace and Facilities Management) IWFM Qualifications are the benchmark for the FM Industry The IWFM is a community of over 17,000 workplace and facilities management professionals. We share best practice and knowledge with the profession and...
Find out more about this IWFM Level 2 Certificate in Facilities Services Principles course - simply fill out your details: