Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Blockchain for Managers - Online
Blockchain is democratising trust by creating open, distributed databases where consensus is the product of the decentralised participation of nodes anywhere on the Internet. This course looks a:
- The Blockchain concept,
- Explores how a Blockchain works to provide the trust at the heart of a digital ledger in the case of a digital currency.
- The introduction of smart contracts as an innovation on the Blockchain.
- Explores a diverse set of real-world scenarios where Blockchain and smart contract adoption is being explored.
- Explore the leading commercially applicable blockchain platforms and possible applications thereof.
Course participants will learn to:
- Engage effectively with the concept of a Blockchain and its disruptive potential.
- Consider the Blockchain as a distributed ledger behind a digital currency like Bitcoin.
- Understand the role of cryptography in securing Blockchain implementation.
- Effectively discuss and debate the Blockchain and its disruptive potential in the context of your organisation and industry.
- Explore several real-world scenarios where Blockchains, smart contracts or other technology derived from Blockchains has been implemented or is being explored.
- Consider the leading commercial Blockchain solutions and be able to select and motivate for the platform most applicable to your industry and organisation.
- Consider the introduction of a Blockchain project in your organisation to empower your teams to better explore the disruptive potential.
This course costs 699 GBP + VAT per delegate.
Telecoms and Tech Academy
Telecoms & Tech Academy (formally Telecoms Academy) is part of KNect365 Learning. We are borne out of Informa’s rich history enhancing individuals and businesses with knowledge. Our global network allows us to tap into unique resources and networks. We provides the...
Find out more about this Blockchain for Managers - Online course - simply fill out your details: