Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
This course is aimed at providing a framework on how to develop a successful IoT roadmap in 8 steps. It includes the most essential use cases, a suitable IoT architecture, business logics, monetization models and ecosystem concepts. Application examples and practical advice will provide inspiration for designing your individual IoT roadmap.
The course is complemented by a set of planning tools that you can use to apply directly on your own business case as you go along the individual modules of the training.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Senior/Middle managers
- Development Manager
- Telecoms/IT/Digital Consultants
- Operations Manager
- Marketing Managers
- Revenue Managers
- Commercial Managers
- Strategy Managers
- Product Engineers/Architects
- Software & App Developers
- IT Architects
- Database Development Specialist
- Supply Chain Managers
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Provides an 8-step roadmap and a set of planning tools to apply to the participant’s business.
- Understand the application of IoT in various contexts
- Get exposure to the latest IoT market analysis from Ovum experts
- Introduction to IoT
- IoT applications & generic IoT use cases (Step 1)
- The IoT use case model (Step 2)
- The IoT Technology Stack (Step 3)
- How to transfer use cases into the IoT stack
- Organizing IoT projects
- Business Logics (Step 4)
- Practical case for designing business logics
- Managing data security in IoT networks
- Connectivity – The entrance to the IoT (Step 5)
- Local networks and different connectivity option
- Value capture models in the IoT (Step 6)
- IoT Maturity Model (Step 7)
- Your roadmap for the IoT (Step 8)
Telecoms and Tech Academy
Telecoms & Tech Academy (formally Telecoms Academy) is part of KNect365 Learning. We are borne out of Informa’s rich history enhancing individuals and businesses with knowledge. Our global network allows us to tap into unique resources and networks. We provides the...
Find out more about this 8 Steps to IoT – Your Roadmap to the Internet of Things course - simply fill out your details: