Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Level 7 Coaching & Mentoring
The Level 7 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring focuses on developing your coaching and mentoring skills which will enable you to introduce a coaching culture as a leadership style within your organisation.
The course also looks at all types of coaching including business and life coaching.
You and your fellow course students will have access to an online learning system including electronic course media and a virtual community to share your thoughts and experiences
Suitability - Who should attend?
The Level 7 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring is for senior managers, HR/OD professionals, professional coaches or mentors. It’s ideal for those who want to develop their expertise and credibility in coaching and mentoring, or who want to establish coaching on an organisational level.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Following your completion of all the course days and a minimum of a Pass in all the assignments you’ll receive your ILM Level 7 Certificate in Coaching & Mentoring at an awards ceremony to recognise the effort and success you’ve achieved.
Benefits for individuals
- Understand the strategic purposes of coaching and mentoring at an executive or senior level
- Analyse the knowledge, skills, behaviours and practices necessary for effective coaching or mentoring at an executive or senior level
- Plan, deliver and review own effective coaching or mentoring at an executive or senior level
- Learn why reflective learning is important for own professional practice
- Be able to plan own future professional development activities as a coach or mentor operating at an executive or senior level
Benefits for employers
- Implement coaching in complex working environments or at an executive or senior level in your organisation
- Ensure your organisation’s coaches and mentors are properly equipped with the skills, knowledge and understanding they need
- Create a coaching and mentoring culture in which senior managers and leaders demonstrate their commitment to supporting their own and others’ development and performance improvement.
Training Course Content
Course modules including practical training and reflection;
- Understanding Leadership
- Leading and Motivating a Team Effectively
- Understanding the Management Role to Improve Management Performance
- Understanding the Communication Process in the Workplace
- Understanding Marketing for Managers
- Understanding Change in the Workplace
The Level 7 certificate follows a similar academic approach to a Post Graduate Degree qualification. Anyone with a degree, or equivalent, will find this course thought provoking and detailed. With the ILM as the academic authority this course is recognised nationally and even worldwide.
The Level 7 Certificate is for senior managers aspiring for promotion and / or launching into a professional Coaching and Mentoring Career. Its strong academic foundation along with 20 hours of practice prepares the ambitious mind to deliver best practice.
Synergia Coaching Ltd
We work with individuals and organisations who are passionate about developing themselves and others' and recognise how much value they all add. They understand the need for innovative and inspirational leaders delivering value, results and career development. Our work creates...
Find out more about this Level 7 Coaching & Mentoring course - simply fill out your details: