Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Office 2010: New Features - Accredited by CPDStudy365
Office 2010 has a focus on features that will bring your work to a whole new level of professionalism, efficiency and mobility. Many of these features are not easily identified so this series takes you to them so you don’t miss a thing. Are you ready to experience the power of Office 2010 to its fullest? Let’s get up to speed now!
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- Office workers
- Business professionals
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Microsoft Office 2010: New Features.
Training Course Content
This course consists of the following:
- Office 2010 First Glance
- Office 2010 File Formats
- Office 2010 Shared Features
- What’s new in word 2010
- What’s new in Excel® 2010
- What’s new in Powerpoint® 2010
- What’s new in Access® 2010
- What’s new in Outlook® 2010
- What’s new in Onenote® 2010
- What about web app?
From the day you purchase the course, you will have 12 months access to the online study platform. As the course is self-paced you can decide how fast or slow the training goes, and are able to complete the course in stages, revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of each module, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to gain high level job roles in the following industries:
Find out more about this Office 2010: New Features - Accredited by CPD course - simply fill out your details: