Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Microsoft Project is the popular project planning package designed to assist you in creating, maintaining and tracking your plans. Our course offers an in-depth explanation of this extensively used project management package. This Microsoft Project training course will teach you how to make the most of planning and managing projects using Microsoft Project, building on your existing skills and teaching you to make the most of this powerful project management software.
Statistical Package for Social Sciences (‘SPSS’) is a powerful suite of data analytics, reporting and modelling software. It is the data analytics software package of choice for people who need to analyse large amounts of quantitative data and is used as standard by a wide range of users who need to quickly and accurately carry out statistical analysis of that data. It has a very broad range of applications from the relatively simple like calculating frequencies and creating lists and charts through to the far more advanced like variance analysis, multivariate statistical analysis and cluster analysis. It can also be used to quickly and simply build predictive models.
This SPSS course is ideal for you if your job involves analysing data and you want to learn how to perform data analysis more quickly and efficiently while making the most of your data. Our course will show you how to set up statistical analyses with SPSS and interpret the results, so that you are able to apply them with confidence.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- It is recommended that students have basic experience with the Windows operating system and some understanding of statistical analysis.
- This course assumes that you have a basic understanding of Microsoft Project.
- It also assumes that you have an understanding of project management techniques and can create/manage a project.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrollment on this course. It is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. However, we recommend this course for learners who are having basic understanding about statistics, and Project management and related software.
- This course is ideal for Students who are doing higher studies, business analysts or business developers.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded certificate for MS Project and SPSS Statistics Training.
Training Course Content
SPSS Statistics Fundamental Training
- Introduction to SPSS.
- Building Charts and Recording Data (Variable).
- Calculate descriptive statistics (Eg: Means and Standard Deviations)
- Use inferential statistics (Eg: t-tests and Chi-squares)
- Descriptive Statistics and Hypothesis Testing.
- Types of Charts.
- Create new variables and cross tabulations
- Correlation, Regression and ANOVA Analysis.
- Communicating Results
- Extending SPSS and Sharing Results.
MS Project Advance Training (2010 & 2013)
- Introduction to MS Project.
- Creating a New Project Plan
- Keeping Your Project on Track
- Managing Resources and Project Cost.
- Earned Value Analysis and Copying data into MS Project.
- Import and Export
- Working with Forms
- Customised Filled and Graphical and Visual Report.
- Sharing Customisation and Working with Multiple Projects.
- Linking Tasks in Different Project.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take online multiple choice questions assessment tests. This online multiple choice questions tests are marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
This training leads you to become a Business Analyst, Project Manager, Researcher, Data Analyst, and Business Developer etc.
You should have installed SPSS and MS Project software to your computer for the practices. This package is not provided software and you need to install that software separately.
Find out more about this Microsoft Project and SPSS Software Training course - simply fill out your details: