Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
If you are an aspiring Personal Assistant or if you are currently working as a Secretary or PA and need to improve your skills and prove to employers that you have been professionally trained, this is the course that will provide you with the skills and confidence required to work at the top as an Secretary or Executive Personal assistant. This course allows you to enhance your secretary and personal assistant skills and prove to employers and recruiters that you’re able to provide secretary and personal assistant duties to the highest standards.
This is highly demanded and can make a big impact to your training for your career life. The biggest advantage is this training will cover your computer skills including working with Microsoft Office, writing administrative documents and Data entry. This will save you time, money and effort for enrolling into another training programme for developing computer literacy.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- It’s particularly suited for those who prefer a self-paced method of learning, with trainer support when they need it. All levels welcome, from beginners to experience.
- The course is ideal for both beginners and existing Secretary and PA assistants who are seeking the opportunity to promote their career with a formal qualification.
- The course will help you to gain knowledge or widen their skill base to perform Secretary and PA related tasks, as a part of their role.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be ages 19 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded “Certificate in Executive Secretarial and Personal Assistant Training”.
Training Course Content
UNIT 01: Secretarial Skills Development
- Job functions and Description of a Secretary/ and PA.
- Diary Management.
- Business Reports and Letter Writing.
- E-mails Writing Tips.
- Handling Confidential Documents.
- Successful Meeting Minutes.
- Note Taking.
- Documents proofreading.
- Data Management, Record Keeping and Filing.
- Appointment Booking and Arranging Interviews.
- Delivering Postal Mail.
UNIT 02: Administrative Skills Development
- Customer Service and Telephone Handling Skills.
- Organising a Meeting.
- Event Planning.
- Arrange Business Travel & Accommodation
- Invoicing/Petty cash.
- QuickBooks for Payroll Management
UNIT 03: Personal Skills Development
- Tips for Speed Reading.
- Creating an Effective CV and Cover Letter
- How to face a Job Interview
- Time Management.
- Confidence Building.
- Motivating Employees.
- Social Media for Personal and Professional Development.
UNIT 04: Computer Literacy Skills Development
- Typing (Choose from selection).
- Typing Speed Development.
- Microsoft Word.
- Microsoft Excel.
- Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Microsoft Outlook.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be a Secretary or Personal Assistant for company director, executives or for senior management positions.
Alternately, you can specialise in one area such as medical or legal secretarial work. In some companies you can move up through their internal vacancies or move to different areas.
Find out more about this Executive Secretarial & PA Course course - simply fill out your details: