Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Winning and retaining new business in today’s competitive environment is ultimately down to the strength of your sales team. Sales team carry much responsibility for organisational success and must possess a breadth of skills and behaviours to achieve their goals. So if you want to exceed tough targets, achieve higher sales results, enhance your sales skills and motivate your sales team to greater profitability.
Today’s sales management task is very demanding and challenging and therefore three ‘key components’ especially require close attention for developing individuals, building the team and achieving the task. The Sales Management course is designed to equip and empower sales leaders to motivate their staff and build a successful, dynamic sales team.
Diploma in Sales Control & Analysis provides detailed information about the principles, practices and tools involved in all aspects of the selling process. The course begins by introducing you to the role of sales in everyday life and how selling is vital in all aspects of business. This course know-how is underpinned by regular research into buyers’ views of salespeople and our sales process and models have been developed and refined with many years of field testing. The content of our sales Management Diploma consist of valuable topics and secrets selling tips.
Having successfully completing this course will help you to become a sales leader. You will learn how to professionalise your sales practice, improve your performance, and develop your ability to adapt to change in dynamic and competitive environments.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- This course is designed for anyone who wants to pursue a career in sales, or would like to brush up their sales skills.
- This is an ideal course for those who are new to the world of sales and looking to develop basic sales and marketing skills to help find employment, transition from retail sales to office based sales or develop in their new sales role.
- Also suitable for the more experienced sales person wishing to refresh and update their skills and knowledge.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded Diploma for “Diploma in Sales Control & Analysis”.
Training Course Content
This online training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the following key topics are listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 40 guided learning hours.
1. SALES MANAGEMENT FUNDAMENTALS
- Introduction to Sales
- Identifying Potential Customers
- Effective Sales Process
- Creating a Sales Structure & Managing Sales Team
2. SALES PROSPECTING
- Sales Prospecting
3. THE SCIENCE OF SALES
- The Science of Trust
- The Secrets of the Buying Behaviours
4. SALES SKILLS FUNDAMENTALS
- Range of Sales Transactions
- Communication Skills for Sales.
- The Sales Cycle
- Analysing Your Sales Performance and Progress.
5. SALES FOR SMALL BUSINESS
- Introduction to Sales Secrets
- Sales Systems
- Sales Scripts
- Measuring your Sales Performance
6. KEY ACCOUNT SELLINGS
- Introduction to Key Account Selling
- Sales Planning
- Sales Call Techniques
7. THE SALES CYCLE AND PROCESS
- The Sales Cycle_1
- Sales Process
- Sales Communication
- Sales Plan and Skills
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice questions assessment test. This online multiple choice questions test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Find out more about this Diploma in Sales Management & Analysis course - simply fill out your details: