Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Dealing with Difficult People - Accredited by CPDStudy365
Spend an hour with Dawn in the Dealing with Difficult People tutorial, and you’ll know exactly what to say and do to defuse volatile situations and bring out the best in people, no matter how difficult they are.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- Job seekers
- Customer service professionals
- Office workers
- Management professionals
- Business professionals
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Dealing with Difficult People.
Training Course Content
This course is comprised of the following modules:
- Pinpointing Your Triggers
- Culture, Upbringing and Personality: Your Responses to Difficult Circumstances
- Techniques for Defusing Difficult People and Challenging Situations
- What to Do and Say to De-escalate Volatile people and Situations
From the day you purchase the course, you will have 12 months access to the online study platform. As the course is self-paced you can decide how fast or slow the training goes, and are able to complete the course in stages, revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in this course, you’ll get:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- A study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Find out more about this Dealing with Difficult People - Accredited by CPD course - simply fill out your details: