Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
In this Adobe CS5.5 : Production Premium – What’s New series, you will learn how to streamline your production process with new tools for a more efficient and effective workflow. Quickly get up to speed on these skills, and stay ahead of the curve with this latest version of Adobe’s Production Premium software.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- Job seekers
- Graphic designers
- Video editors
- Web developers
- Web designers
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Adobe CS5.5: Production Premium – What’s New.
Training Course Content
This course is comprised of the following modules:
- Merging Clips in Premiere
- Using Warp Stabilizer in After Effects
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Script -to -Story Workflow
- Repousse & After Effects
From the day you purchase the course, you will have 12 months access to the online study platform. As the course is self-paced you can decide how fast or slow the training goes, and are able to complete the course in stages, revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in this course, you’ll get:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- The benefit of applying for NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- A study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to gain high level job roles in the following industries:
- Graphic Design
- Video Editing
- Digital Media
- Digital Marketing
- Print Production
- Multimedia Developer
Find out more about this Adobe CS5.5 : Production Premium – What’s New - Accredited by CPD course - simply fill out your details: