Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
These instructional videos hosted by Steve Holmes, an award-winning British designer and animator, are indispensable for learning the basics of the industry-standard tool for motion graphics and special effects design and production. With over 14 hours of indexed tutorials included in the After Effects 7 Pro: Essentials series, you will: learn incredible ways to control keyframes, use parenting and time remapping, understand and use powerful masking and blending modes, create mattes, and use adjustment layers to add complex, yet simple, impact to your animations.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professional learning materials, all delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is it for?
- Job seekers
- Graphic designers
- Video editors
- Web developers
- Web designers
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for After Effects 7 Pro: Essentials.
Training Course Content
This course is comprised of the following modules:
Part 01 – Interface, Footage & Animation Essentials
- Module 01 – The Grand Tour
- Module 02 – The Project Panel & Workspaces
- Module 03 – The New & Powerful Comp Panel
- Module 04 – The Timeline & Previewing
- Module 05 – Importing & Organizing Footage
- Module 06 – Video Standards & the Clip Panel
Part 02 – Masking, Mattes, Effects & Text Animation
- Module 01 – Parenting, Nesting & Time Remapping
- Module 02 – Incredibly Cool Masking
- Module 03 – Introduction to Effects & Presets
- Module 04 – Mattes & Layer Blending Modes
- Module 05 – Track Mattes, Adjustment Layers & Effects
- Module 06 – Creating & Formatting Type
- Module 07 – Basic Text Animation & Presets
- Module 08 – Output & Export
- Module 09 – Preferences
From the day you purchase the course, you will have 12 months access to the online study platform. As the course is self-paced you can decide how fast or slow the training goes, and are able to complete the course in stages, revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
This course will enable you to learn how to use animation, motion graphics and creative compositing using this application. If you need to learn how to create both simple and complex forms of animations. Most importantly, you can learn to create unique cinematic film titles, special effects as well as transitions. A career with bright prospects await you with the completion of this course. According to payscale.uk, some of the key job positions along with the average UK salary per annum you can go for after completing this course will be as follows.
- Graphic designers - £21,956 per annum
- Video Editor - £23,994 per annum
- Videographer - £23,073 per annum
- Digital Media Specialist - £25,947 per annum
- Digital Marketing Specialist - £25,354 per annum
- Production Manager, Print - £29,158 per annum
- Multimedia Developer - £22,380 per annum
Study 365 is a leading vocational and professional accredited course provider, offering over 1000 courses to students worldwide over 7+ years. We have a solid reputation which has helped us become a highly trusted and reliable course provider learning marketplace....