Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Administrative Skills DiplomaStudy365
If you are an aspiring Personal Assistant, Secretary, Office Admin, Office Manager or if you are currently working as an Executive Secretary, PA or Office Admin and need to improve your skills and prove to employers that you have been professionally trained, this is the course that will provide you with the skills and confidence required to work at the top as an Executive Secretary, Personal Assistant or Office Manager.
Our online programme is well designed that you feel same as you are in the classroom. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 365 days (12 months). Effective support service, and study materials including step by step guided tutorial videos build your confidence to study well and guide you to secure your qualification.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- It’s particularly suited for those who prefer a self-paced method of learning, with trainer support when they need it. All levels welcome, from intermediate to experience. Completing our beginner’s level Executive Secretary and PA course will be advantage to study this course.
- The course is ideal for Intermediate, Advance level learners and existing Secretary, PA , Office Admin or Office Manager who is seeking the opportunity to promote their career with a formal qualification.
- The course will help to gain the knowledge or widen their skill base to perform Secretary, PA, Office Admin or Office Manager related tasks, as a part of their role.
- There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this course. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. Having experience and good academic background will be an advantage to study this course.
- Learners should be ages 18 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Successful candidates will be awarded “Diploma in Administrative Management”.
Training Course Content
1. JOB FUNCTIONS AND DESCRIPTION OF A SECRETARY/ AND PA
2. DIARY MANAGEMENT
3. BUSINESS REPORTS AND LETTER WRITING
3.1: Business Writing
3.2: Collaborative Business Writing
3.3: Proposal Writing
3.4: Business Ethics
4. E-MAILS WRITING TIPS
5. HANDLING CONFIDENTIAL DOCUMENTS
6. SUCCESSFUL MEETING MINUTES
6.1: Meeting Management
7. NOTE TAKING
8. DATA MANAGEMENT, RECORD KEEPING AND FILING
9. APPOINTMENT BOOKING AND ARRANGING INTERVIEWS
10. DELIVERING POSTAL MAIL
12. CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TELEPHONE HANDLING SKILLS
12.1: Telephone Etiquette
13. ORGANISING A MEETING
15. INVOICING/PETTY CASH
16. DOCUMENT PROOFREADING
17. QUICKBOOKS FOR PAYROLL MANAGEMENT
18. TIPS FOR SPEED READING
19. CREATING AN EFFECTIVE CV AND COVER LETTER
20. TIME MANAGEMENT
20.1: Event Planning
21. MOTIVATING EMPLOYEES
22. TYPING SPEED DEVELOPMENT
22.1: Administrative Procedure
23. MICROSOFT WORD
24. MICROSOFT EXCEL
25. MICROSOFT POWERPOINT
26. MICROSOFT OUTLOOK
27. Accounting and Bookkeeping
29. Budgets & Financial Reports
30. Communication Fundamentals
31. Communication Strategy
32. Emotional Intelligence
33. Administrative Human Resources Fundamentals
34. Employee Recruitment
35. Leadership Essentials
36. MANAGEMENT ESSENTIALS
37. Safety in the Work Place
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course learners will also take online multiple choice question assessment tests. This online multiple choice question tests are marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
There are different paths in which your career could develop. You can be an Executive Secretary or Personal Assistant for company director, executives or for senior management positions and also Office admin/ Office Manager.
Find out more about this Administrative Skills Diploma course - simply fill out your details: