Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Get on board to learn how to administer and deploy system center configuration manager 2012, to easily manage large groups of computers that run WIndows. This course is the ideal guide that will teach you on everything you need to know about SCCM, from designing and planning SCCM infrastructure, to managing mobile devices.
The whole course content is broken down into distinct modules to give you an in-depth understanding on SCCM and how to work with it. This course will help you understand how to manage operating system deployment and to deploy applications and software updates using the software. You will also explore how to manage compliance settings, sites, clients, inventory, reports and queries to further solidify your knowledge on SCCM 2012.
By the end of this course, you will walk away with a sound knowledge on how to remotely control, access, deploy and manage computers or mobiles using SCCM 2012. This certificate in SCCM 2012 could be the qualification that gets you a rewarding job in the IT industry or helps you in your career progression goals.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course aimed at?
This course will interest individuals working in System Center Configuration Manager 2012, Windows Server, security, or networking in an enterprise environment. Professionals looking to progress in their career might also find this course worthwhile.
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Certification and awarding body
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded Administering and Deploying SCCM 2012 certificate by CPD & iAP. The qualification will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Training Course Content
1: Planning Configuration Manager Infrastructure
2: Migrating To Configuration Manager 2012
3: Installatiosn and Site Role Configuration
4: Cloud Integration
5: Installing The Client
6: Client Health
7: Application Deployment
8: Software Updates
9: Operating System Deployment
10: Inventory and Software Metering
11: Asset Intelligence
13: Compliance Settings
14: Endpoint Protection
15: Mobile Device Management
16: Role-Based Administration
17: Disaster Recovery
- Learn to design and plan System Center Configuration Manager infrastructure
- Understand how to manage operating system deployment and to deploy applications and software updates
- Explore how to manage compliance settings, sites, clients, inventory, reports and queries.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of assessment
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
Find out more about this Administering and Deploying Microsoft SCCM 2012 course - simply fill out your details: