Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System – Introduction eLearning Course
The objective of this course is to provide participants with an overview of the purpose and requirements of ISO 9001:2015.
On completion of this course, delegates will have an awareness of:
- Purpose and intent of the new series of management system standards
- The application of the principles of quality management
- The revisions to ISO 9001:2015
- The relationships between the clauses of ISO 9001:2015
Suitability - Who should attend?
Before starting this course, it is recommended that participants have prior knowledge of the:
- Management systems and understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle
- Concepts of quality management and the relationship between quality management and customer satisfaction
- Commonly used quality management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 9000
- The requirements of ISO 9001:2008
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Completion criteria: learners will be required to complete the entire course and gain a pass mark of 80% or more in the final assessment. Upon successful completion learners will be able to download a certificate of completion.
You will be granted 12 months access to this course, effective from the date of purchase.
Training Course Content
This course covers the following topics:
- Quality management systems; 9000 series of Standards
- Process approach; P-D-C-A cycle
- Risk-based thinking; quality management principles
- Scope, application
- Context of the organisation
- Interested parties, determining the scope
- Leadership and commitment
- Roles, responsibilities and authorities
- Organisational knowledge
- Operational planning and control
- Design and development
- Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation
- Customer satisfaction
- Nonconformity and corrective action
- Case Study to evaluate learning
- Test your knowledge quiz
Th cost of this course is £99 + VAT per participant.
SGS is the world's leading professional training provider of Quality Assurance, Internal Verification and Certification courses and a recognised benchmark for quality and integrity. SGS Academy draws on years of worldwide experience to provide effective learning and professional development opportunities....
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management System – Introduction eLearning Course course - simply fill out your details: