Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management System – Introduction eLearning Course
The objective of this course is to provide participants with an overview of the purpose and requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
On completion of this course, delegates will have an awareness of:
- The purpose and intent of the revised series of management system standards
- The application of the principles of environmental management
- The relationships between the clauses of ISO 14001:2015
Suitability - Who should attend?
Before starting this course, it is recommended that participants have prior knowledge of the:
- Management systems and understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle
- Concepts of environmental management and the relationship between organisation’s activities, products and services and environmental impacts
- Commonly used environmental management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 14001
- Requirements of ISO 14001:2004
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Completion criteria: learners will be required to complete the entire course and gain a pass mark of 80% or more in the final assessment. Upon successful completion learners will be able to download a certificate of completion.
You will be granted 12 months access to this course, effective from the date of purchase.
Training Course Content
This course covers the following topics:
- Environmental management systems; ISO 14000 series of Standards;
- Process approach; P-D-C-A cycle; risk-based thinking;
- Environmental management principles
- Scope; application; context of the organisation;
- Interested parties; determining the scope
- Leadership and commitment;
- Operational planning and control;
- Performance evaluation:;
- Evaluation of compliance;
- Internal audit; management review; Improvement:
- Case Study to evaluate learning
- Test your knowledge quiz
The cost of this course is £99 + VAT per participant.
SGS is the world's leading professional training provider of Quality Assurance, Internal Verification and Certification courses and a recognised benchmark for quality and integrity. SGS Academy draws on years of worldwide experience to provide effective learning and professional development opportunities....
Find out more about this ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management System – Introduction eLearning Course course - simply fill out your details: