Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management System – Introduction eLearning Course
The objective of this course is to provide participants with an overview of the purpose and requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
On completion of this course, delegates will have an awareness of:
- The purpose and intent of the revised series of management system standards
- The application of the principles of environmental management
- The relationships between the clauses of ISO 14001:2015
Suitability - Who should attend?
Before starting this course, it is recommended that participants have prior knowledge of the:
- Management systems and understand the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) cycle
- Concepts of environmental management and the relationship between organisation’s activities, products and services and environmental impacts
- Commonly used environmental management terms and definitions, as given in ISO 14001
- Requirements of ISO 14001:2004
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Completion criteria: learners will be required to complete the entire course and gain a pass mark of 80% or more in the final assessment. Upon successful completion learners will be able to download a certificate of completion.
You will be granted 12 months access to this course, effective from the date of purchase.
Training Course Content
This course covers the following topics:
- Environmental management systems; ISO 14000 series of Standards;
- Process approach; P-D-C-A cycle; risk-based thinking;
- Environmental management principles
- Scope; application; context of the organisation;
- Interested parties; determining the scope
- Leadership and commitment;
- Operational planning and control;
- Performance evaluation:;
- Evaluation of compliance;
- Internal audit; management review; Improvement:
- Case Study to evaluate learning
- Test your knowledge quiz
The cost of this course is £99 + VAT per participant.
SGS is the world's leading professional training provider of Quality Assurance, Internal Verification and Certification courses and a recognised benchmark for quality and integrity. SGS Academy draws on years of worldwide experience to provide effective learning and professional development opportunities....
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this ISO 14001:2015 – Environmental Management System – Introduction eLearning Course course - simply fill out your details: