Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
IATF 16949:2016 – Automotive Quality Management System – Introduction eLearning CourseSGS Academy
IATF 16949:2016 – Automotive Quality Management System – Introduction eLearning Course
The objective of this course is to provide participants with an overview of the purpose and requirements of IATF 16949:2016.
On completion of this course, delegates will have an awareness of:
- Change history
- Annex SL
- PDCA Model
- Process Approach
- Introduction to Customer Specifics Requirements
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Completion criteria: learners will be required to complete the entire course and gain a pass mark of 80% or more in the final assessment. Upon successful completion learners will be able to download a certificate of completion.
Training Course Content
This course covers the following topics:
- Overview, who is IATF and History of QS/ ISO/TS/IATF
- IATF Rules for Certification
- Structure of IATF Annex SL, 10 clauses
- PDCA Model
- Annex A - Control Plan
- Annex B - Bibliography, CSRs, Core Tools
- What is/is not a Customer Specific Requirement
- Where in the rules are CSRs required
- Where in the IATF standard are CSRs required
- IATF OEM CSRs – where to find them ie IATF Global oversight offices
- Process for implementing, communicating including changes of CSRs within the organisation
- Internal Audit shall include that CSRs are being used across the organisation
- Turtle Diagram
- Measures, effectiveness efficiency
- Include CSRs and impact on process
- Risk to the process
- Process owners defined
You will be granted 12 months access to this course, effective from the date of purchase.
The cost of this course is £99 + VAT per participant.
SGS is the world's leading professional training provider of Quality Assurance, Internal Verification and Certification courses and a recognised benchmark for quality and integrity. SGS Academy draws on years of worldwide experience to provide effective learning and professional development opportunities....
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this IATF 16949:2016 – Automotive Quality Management System – Introduction eLearning Course course - simply fill out your details: