Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Stopping smoking is often quoted as being harder than breaking heroin addiction. This course will help you as a practitioner, understand the ‘type of smoker’ you are dealing with and the correct procedures to follow to deal with their addiction. The course provides templates of record sheets for use with the client, as well as script writing help for both therapy and post-hypnosis treatments. Be one of the therapists that get it right and make sure your clients give up successfully.
The course works as a ‘habit control system’. It will work with Smoking, Nail Biting and many other habits which are difficult to break.
The course is also delivered as Self Study format
Suitability - Who should attend?
For students wishing to enrol on this course, you must have a Diploma level qualification in Hypnotherapy or Past Life Therapy (you must be trained to induce the hypnotic state with clients before enrolling in this course). Students who have achieved this qualification from training establishments, other than the School of Natural Health Sciences, are very welcome to enrol on this course.
This is seen as an ‘additional course’ to other therapy training and is provided to broaden the knowledge and increase awareness of the treatment of smokers for all therapists and holistic practitioners.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A Practitioner/Therapist Level Qualification is awarded on successful completion of this course.
Training Course Content
- Identifying the Type of Habit!
- Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT)
- Breathing techniques
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) re-framing
- Anchoring, changing, contract for change
- Physiological effects
- Interval Approach System
- Practical Approach System
- Induction, deepeners, visualisation, reduction suggestions
- Positive anchors, changing anchors, future pacing
- Desensitising to triggers
- Reinforcement suggestion plan
- Hypnotic aversion therapy
- How to tailor scripts to individual clients to use in session
- Scriptwriting for CD
- Follow-up – questioning techniques
- NLP decision destroyers
- Final session of hypnosis
- The Self hypnosis route
- Preparing client for future
Self Study:£135; Tutored:£295
School of Natural Health Sciences
The School of Natural Health Sciences has over 22 years experience as a trusted provider of accredited, professional courses via distance learning. We provide more than 60 accredited, insurable, professional, holistic therapy training courses and train our students from beginner...