Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Every year more and more people are suffering from allergic reactions. Often these allergies begin in infancy, they may disappear in the teens or they may continue for life. Some reactions are so mild they go unnoticed; while others are so severe they are life-threatening. Many sufferers do not know what they are allergic to, so keep on using the products or eating the foods causing the problem. This leads to an increase in their reactions.
This allergy testing course will teach the student to use a method that communicates with the allergy sufferer’s body, from this they will find out what products, chemicals or foods is causing the allergy and should be avoided. We explore the various reactions to these products; how the reactions affect the body, and the symptoms of allergy. The student will learn how to test by using the Kinesiology method of muscle testing. This is an excellent course to include in your therapy portfolio, enabling you to assist your clients to a healthier, and allergy free life. No equipment is required for this course.
The course is also delivered as Self Study format
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A Practitioner/Therapist Level Qualification is awarded on successful completion of this course.
Training Course Content
- Definition of an Allergy
- Symptoms include – Respiratory, Skin, Abdominal, Anaphylaxis etc
- Common Allergens include – Dust Mites, Animals and Pets, Molds, Pollen, Stings etc
- Effects on the body – How the body reacts to allergens
- The Immune System
- The Lymph System
- Hypersensitivity – Types I, II, III and IV
- Severe Reactions, Possible Triggers and Treatment Suggestions
- Allergic Responses to:
- The Respiratory Tract – Bronchi, Larynx, Lungs, Nose etc
- The Skin – Atopic Dermatitis and Eczema, Acne, Bacterial & Virus Infection Psoriasis etc
- Gastrointestinal Tract – Candida Albicans, Crohn’s Disease, IBS, Leaky Gut etc
- Various Methods of Testing Discussed used by the Medical Profession and Holistic Therapists
- Conducting a Client Consultation – Information Required and to Consider
- Muscle Testing for Allergies (Kinesiology) – Detailed Treatment
- Suggestions to Help your Client – Prevent, Control and Reduce the Effects of Allergies
- Non drug and Alternative Treatments
- Keeping a Food Diary
- Food and Drink – Elimination Suggestions, Various Diets Discussed
- Self Help Advice for Allergy Sufferers
- Other Advice – Exercise, Water Intake etc
Self Study:£135; Tutored:£295
School of Natural Health Sciences
The School of Natural Health Sciences has over 22 years experience as a trusted provider of accredited, professional courses via distance learning. We provide more than 60 accredited, insurable, professional, holistic therapy training courses and train our students from beginner...