Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
This in depth online course is designed to teach networking techniques when interacting with other professionals. Ideal for all those who are looking to improve their interaction and networking skills.
Knowing how to behave generally when interacting and networking with other professionals will help you to improve and build a strong career.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Those who are planning to attend social gatherings and industry-related networking events
- Those serious about a career in the hospitality industry
Training Course Content
- How to behave when interacting with other professionals
- Research & Preparation
- How to start a conversation
- What to say and what not to say
- How to end a conversation
- The correct Dress Code
- The correct social etiquette
Reception Academy: A Five Star Hospitality Training Academy
90 to 95% of our students are successfully employed upon completing this training Since 2008, Reception Academy has been providing hotels with the best trained staff who have exceptional skills. In 2010, the classroom based courses were opened to the public,...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Tell us what kind of professional training you're looking for and we'll put you in touch with relevant training providers who will send you a quote.