Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
By 2020 the MENA Medical devices region is expected to be worth $9.8 Billion. One of the key boundaries that companies have in the region is that there are key regulatory challenges for each country.
Having a solid regulatory strategy in the region will require an in depth knowledge of the regulations and can open up a growing market. The region consists of markets with different regulatory systems and requirements and with this 4-week online course you will get a thorough understanding on the difficulties that companies usually face and how to avoid slow or failed submissions.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course would be useful for people within regulatory affairs departments who have local representations in these markets and want to know more about the region. It will provide them with an overview and would allow them to monitor local representatives more thoroughly.
This course would also be good for local representatives wanting to learn more about other countries registrations.
Training Course Content
- Guidance on dossier requirements and structure to avoid rejections and gain faster approval of devices
- Learn about future regulatory developments in the region
- Understand regional and national systems of standards for medical devices
- Learn about the medical device trends in the MENA Region
- Compare key regulatory differences between regulatory submissions in major countries.
- Gain an overview on the markets
- Be clearer on cultural differences
PTI - Pharmaceutical Training International - Training for the Pharma Industry
PTI is the global leader in professional education for the pharmaceutical industry, delivering a broad course portfolio that covers the industry spectrum: R&D, Clinical Development, Generics, Bio-pharmaceuticals, fine Chemicals, Agro-chemicals, Medical Devices, Animal Health, Manufacturing and Regulations. PTI's open courses,...
Find out more about this Medical Device Regulations in the MENA Region course - simply fill out your details: