Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
This course will provide delegates with the knowledge to remain compliant with Russia's medical device regulations throughout the process of registering medical devices and maintaining them through the product lifecycle.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course would be useful for people within regulatory affairs departments who have local representations in this market and want to know more about the country. It will provide them with a broad overview of what the changes will be.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Learn about the Russian healthcare industry and opportunities that are arising for medical device companies
- Understand key regulatory requirements for successful submissions
- Examine key post-registration maintenance procedures to ensure compliance
- Discover industry insights as to why registrations and post submission changes fail
- Discover the complex procedures for post market surveillance
Training Course Content
This 4-week online course will have 1 module released a week, which will contain:
- General information about the market
- Medical device and IV product registration in Russia - current procedures
- Duplicates and amendments of/in existing registration certificates
- Safety monitoring (surveillance) after registration
The cost of this course is £580+VAT.
MDTI - Medical Device Training International can also deliver this course as in-house training for your company. You can reduce costs, enhance accessibility to training resources and better address your company’s own business goals with a tailored MDTI training package.
PTI - Pharmaceutical Training International - Training for the Pharma Industry
PTI is the global leader in professional education for the pharmaceutical industry, delivering a broad course portfolio that covers the industry spectrum: R&D, Clinical Development, Generics, Bio-pharmaceuticals, fine Chemicals, Agro-chemicals, Medical Devices, Animal Health, Manufacturing and Regulations. PTI's open courses,...
Find out more about this Medical Device Regulations in Russia - Online Academy course - simply fill out your details: