Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Single use technologies are an increasingly popular method of biopharmaceutical manufacturing. They differ from traditional biopharmaceutical process systems in that they are disposed of after use rather than cleaned of CIP’d (clean-in-place). High costs, heavy reliance on vendors and storage limitations mean you must decide if single use technologies are worth the investment, whether you are a new or established manufacturer considering the transition from stainless steel facilities.
This course will provide you with the answers to these challenges over the course of 4 weeks. You will gain a comprehensive insight into the fundamentals of using single use technologies and conduct an in-depth analysis of their key benefits and limitations. This benefit – risk assessment will enable you to make an informed decision regarding the use of single use technologies in your organisation.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is designed for those that are new to the use of single use technologies, such as:
- Development Scientists
- Process Engineers
- Manufacturing Managers
- Manufacturing Operators
- Quality Assurance Professionals
Training Course Content
- Familiarise yourself with single use technologies, their different uses and Industry 4.0
- Gain a comprehensive insight into the facility requirements needed to integrate single use technologies into your manufacturing process
- Understand the key regulatory requirements applicable to single use technologies
- Critically analyse the benefits of single use technologies against stainless steel facilities
- Conduct a benefit – risk assessment to find out how single use technologies can be beneficial to your institution
PTI - Pharmaceutical Training International - Training for the Pharma Industry
PTI is the global leader in professional education for the pharmaceutical industry, delivering a broad course portfolio that covers the industry spectrum: R&D, Clinical Development, Generics, Bio-pharmaceuticals, fine Chemicals, Agro-chemicals, Medical Devices, Animal Health, Manufacturing and Regulations. PTI's open courses,...
Find out more about this A Practical Guide to Single Use Technologies course - simply fill out your details: