Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
PTI - Pharmaceutical Training International - Training for the Pharma Industry
PTI is the global leader in professional education for the pharmaceutical industry, delivering a broad course portfolio that covers the industry spectrum: R&D, Clinical Development, Generics, Bio-pharmaceuticals, fine Chemicals, Agro-chemicals, Medical Devices, Animal Health, Manufacturing and Regulations.
PTI's open courses, in-house training programmes and bespoke solutions help individuals and companies build and maintain a competitive profile in the pharmaceutical industry. Whether you are new in this field, or firmly established and looking for professional development options to take you to the next level, PTI can provide you with relevant information and comprehensive advice to meet the demands of a challenging career in this field.
World-class Training Expertise for the Pharma Industry
PTI's courses are available as both open public events and in-house (company-specific) training, covering key processes and operations within the industry, from research & development under clinical aspects, to medical devices manufacturing, regulatory requirements and chemicals subsets, through to drug manufacturing.
Pharmaceutical Training International delivers:
- Open Courses & Public Training Events: scheduled training courses, delivered at a nominated location, at the heart of business development hubs in London and Berlin
- Customised In-house Training Solutions – tailored around your organisational requirements and delivered at your offices or at dedicated training facilities.
- Bespoke Programmes – course programmes specifically designed to meet your business goals and training needs.
Why choose PTI?
- State-of-the-art pharmaceutical industry expertise: all course curricula follow the latest developments and research in the field, and are continuously updated to meet your professional development requirements.
- Practical training content: PTI's courses cover practical applications in the field, reaching far beyond academic and theoretical knowledge.
- Focus on the real business needs: Each course can help you deliver visible, immediate results when you are back in your office.
- Interactivity: Training workshops feature interactive learning techniques, case studies, class discussions, simulations, practical exercises and knowledge assessments.