Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Meetings And Minutes SeminarPitman Training Group
Meetings And Minutes Seminar - 1-Day Programme from Pitman Training Group
Organising meetings and taking minutes is a routine aspect of any secretary, PA or EA's job role. This one-day seminar in Meetings and Minutes is designed to provide participants with the skills and tools required to effectively and efficiently organise meetings, as well as take minutes that are accurate, informative and well-organised.
This is one of Pitman's most popular seminars, so please book as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Meetings And Minutes Seminar is ideal for individuals who are required to organise and manage meetings as well as record minutes.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Understand the key elements of a successful meeting
- Plan the meeting: purpose of meetings; the role and responsibilities of the minute taker; preparation and procedures; different types of meeting
- Formulate an agenda; informal agendas; formal agendas; sample chairperson's agenda
- Develop the role of the minute-taker and work successfully with the chairperson
- Increase confidence in your minute-taking abilities by understanding the power of effective document preparation
- Increase effectiveness for individuals through better understanding and application of the key responsibilities involved in this job role
- Draft and write effective minutes; follow up actions
- Electronic meetings; developing a personal action plan
Participants of this course will receive a nationally recognised Pitman Training certificate.
Contact Pitman Training for more information and pricing information.
Pitman Training offers a unique combination of benefits to students, giving them a training experience that will boost confidence and enhance skills, whether you are interested in secretarial, Microsoft Office, keyboard skills, book-keeping and accounts or IT training. Sir Isaac Pitman...
Find out more about this Meetings And Minutes Seminar course - simply fill out your details: