Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Communications in an OrganisationPitman Training Group
Communications in an Organisation - Blended, Distance Learning, In Centre
The ability to communicate effectively is a vital one for anybody. Participants in this course will learn many skills related to communication including an understand what gets in the way of effective communication, some of the different types of information available, and how to find and use the right information.
Key benefits of this course include:
- Improved performance for anyone looking to make more of their time
- Flexible, self-paced learning via the internet
- Participants can study wherever andever when they want
- Hints and tips to help solve real work problems
- Includes a ‘Progress file’ so that participants can record their learning activities and progress
- The opportunity to gain a prestigious Pitman Training Certificate
- Ample opportunity to complete the course – 6 months access
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is most suitable for those who're looking to work for a business in a pivotal role where liaison with other members of staff and team members is essential.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
After completing this course, participants will have learned how to communicate effectively and efficiently with colleagues and team members.
Training Course Content
Topics studied during this course include:
- Communication Barriers
- Management Research
- Sources of Information
- Understanding Quantitative and Qualitative Data
- Communication Systems and Processes
- Workplace Communication Structures
- Culture in the Workplace
- Adapting to Improve Your Workplace Communication
- Career and work-focused learning
- Specially designed learning activities help you put into practice the new habits and skills you have gained. They reinforce your learning and create a memorable course-style.
- Interactive ‘Quick Quizzes’ give you the chance to test your new-found knowledge
- Learning bookmarks built into the system, so you can easily start again where you left off
- Automatic progress tracking helps you see your progress, building up your motivation
Contact Pitman Training for information on price
Pitman Training offers a unique combination of benefits to students, giving them a training experience that will boost confidence and enhance skills, whether you are interested in secretarial, Microsoft Office, keyboard skills, book-keeping and accounts or IT training. Sir Isaac Pitman...
Find out more about this Communications in an Organisation course - simply fill out your details: