Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Communication Skills for IT SpecialistsPitman Training Group
Communication Skills for IT Specialists - Blended, Distance Learning, In Centre
The world of IT is a confusing one for those who can’t speak the language. Because of this, Pitman Training has created this Communication Skills for IT Specialists course is designed to help IT professionals effectively engage with all types of audiences. This course will provide participants with the skills to manage and build positive relationships throughout any organisation as the business world continues to embrace new technological advancements.
In order to be a great communicator, one first needs to understand the theory behind good communication and the positive results it brings. Participants will learn negotiation and listening skills, how to be more assertive and how to manage resistance and conflicts. Additionally, participants will learn how to harness their creativity in order to create impactful presentations and discover the secret behind selling their ideas with passion.
The benefits of taking this course are:
- Increased earning potential with clear communication skills
- The ability to manage communications within your organisation and IT department
- The flexibility and value of a self-study course designed to enable you to work at your own pace
- The opportunity to gain the widely recognised Pitman Training Certificate
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is for people working within IT who want to learn how to better communicate their ideas and projects
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Gaining valuable IT-related certifications such as this one show employers you're serious about your career progression. If you're keen to work as an IT Support Engineer or Helpdesk Engineer for example, being able to effectively communicate with your customers is a must.
Training Course Content
This course consists of three sessions.
- Importance of Communication Skills
- Foundations of Effectiveness
- Communications Theory
- Listening Skills
- Effective Listening Techniques
- Personality Types
- Conflict Resolution
- Negotiation Skills
- Negotiation Tips and Techniques
- Translating Your Knowledge
- Accountability and Trust
- Building Rapport
- Repairing Damaged Relationships
- Effective Written Communications
- Types of Writing
- Preparing the Presentation
- Delivering the Presentation
- Creative Communications Management
- Creativity Techniques
- Value-Added IT
- Value Quantifier
- What Managers Buy
- Selling Solutions
- Developing Communication Channels
Contact Pitman Training for information on price
Pitman Training offers a unique combination of benefits to students, giving them a training experience that will boost confidence and enhance skills, whether you are interested in secretarial, Microsoft Office, keyboard skills, book-keeping and accounts or IT training. Sir Isaac Pitman...
Find out more about this Communication Skills for IT Specialists course - simply fill out your details: