Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
A+ Series 2016Pitman Training Group
CompTIA A+ Series 2016 - Online Training Course
This A+ course will provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary for a career in PC support. This course is a great starting point for anyone looking to begin a career in IT
The course is made up of two parts. It will teach participants the skills needed to install, repair, upgrade, configure, optimise, and troubleshoot computers as well as how to carry out daily maintenance in an IT department, retail computer store or at home.
The course is online so that participants can study when it is most convenience. It is also fully interactive and includes interactive laboratories and access to pre- and post-test questions so that participants can be confident that they are ready to undertake the newest A+ examinations (220-901 and 220-902) at the end of the course.
Some other benefits of this course are:
- The flexibility and value of a self-study course designed to enable you to work at your own pace
- The opportunity to gain the widely recognised Pitman Training certificate
- The opportunity to gain an industry recognisable certification
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is ideal for those wishing to learn CompTIA A+ in a flexible and convenient way.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of the course, participants will know everything they need to pass CompTIA A+ Series exams and start a career in IT
Training Course Content
Part 1 - contains 4 domains which focus on the following topics:
- Domain 1: Hardware
- Domain 2: Networking
- Domain 3: Mobile devices
- Domain 4: Hardware and network troubleshooting
Part 2 - contains 4 domains which cover:
- Domain 1: Windows Operating systems session 1
- Domain 2: Windows Operating systems session 2
- Domain 3: Windows Operating systems session 3
- Domain 4: Other operating systems and technologies
Contact Pitman Training for pricing information.
Pitman Training offers a unique combination of benefits to students, giving them a training experience that will boost confidence and enhance skills, whether you are interested in secretarial, Microsoft Office, keyboard skills, book-keeping and accounts or IT training. Sir Isaac Pitman...