Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
ACCA Qualification is designed to provide the accounting knowledge, skills and professional values which will deliver finance professionals who are capable of building successful careers across all sectors, whether they are working in the public or private sectors, practicing in accounting firms, or pursuing a career in business. The ACCA Qualification is your route to professional status. Making a decision to study ACCA courses at Osborne Training will be one of the biggest decision you would make for your career.
Suitability - Who should attend?
If you want to become an accountant and build a successful career in Finance or Accounting sector.
Why Study ACCA at Osborne Training?
- A highly recognised ACCA Tuition Provider in London
- Highly expert tutors
- Free High quality study material
- Books delivered to your address
- Flexible payment option – Installments available
- Free exam preparation kit
- Highly expert tutors
- Your CV will stand out from the crowd
- Tutorial support from the tutor by email and phone
- Student Discount Card from NUS*
- Free Tablet PC for limited period
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Assessment is by external examination. You must pass all the exams to be ACCA qualified. Once you finish all exams successfully, you will be awarded with ACCA certificate.
Training Course Content
- Paper F1 Accountant in Business
- Paper F2 Management Accounting
- Paper F3 Financial Accounting (INT)
- Paper F4 Corporate and Business Law (UK)
- Paper F5 Performance Management
- Paper F6 Taxation (UK)
- Paper F7 Financial Reporting (INT)
- Paper F8 Audit and Assurance (INT)
- Paper F9 Financial Management
Osborne Training - No 1 choice for official Online Learning and Distance Learning Courses
With a student community of more than 22,000 students Osborne Training is the first choice for training and career solution. Osborne Training provides training solutions to individuals as well as corporate partners such as Goldman Sachs, William Hill and many more. Osborne Training...
Find out more about this ACCA Courses | ACCA Distance Learning Online | Accounting Courses course - simply fill out your details: