Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Unit 1: What is customer service?
- Why customer service is important today
- Putting customers first
- Customer service as value
- Customer service as experience
- How people experience your business
Unit 2: Getting Started
- Customer interactions as a chain
- How your organisation presents itself to potential customers
- Getting the environment right
- Providing confidence in your product or service
Unit 3: Serving Customers
- Easy access
- Helping to solve a customer's problem/s
- Providing expertise
- Value for money
- The ability to effect the purchase easily and quickly
Unit 4: Feedback and Putting Things Right
- Getting feedback
- How you respond when things go wrong
- Treating customers with respect
Unit 5: Creating a Customer Service Culture: Business
- Customer service is not an add-on
- Seven aspects of how an organisation works
Unit 6: Creating a Customer Service Culture: People
- Shared values
Pay Now: GBP 399.00
OR 6 Monthly Instalments of GBP 74.85 with a deposit of GBP
49.90 totalling 499
Open Study College - First class home learning with a difference!
At Open Study College we exceed in delivering a unique home learning experience! Having helped over 73,000 people improve their skills with a trusted qualification, Open Study College is one of the UK’s largest distance learning colleges. Offering over 500...