Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Unit 1: Theories of anger and aggression
- Anger and aggression management
- Biological explanations of anger
- Psychological explanations of anger
- Explanations of anger
Unit 2: Causes of anger and aggression
- Define what is meant by stress, anxiety and worry
- How stress, anxiety and worry can impact daily lives
- Physical consequences of stress, anxiety and worry
- Psychological consequences of stress, anxiety and worry
Unit 3: Challenging behaviour
- Challenging behaviour and examples
- Circumstances in which challenging behaviour might become apparent
- How challenging behaviour can be assessed
- Strategies utilised to bring about positive behaviour
Unit 4: Understanding the risks of anger and aggression
- Risk factor
- How risks are associated with anger
- Identify circumstances that might be considered ‘risky’
- Identifying risk to prevent anger and aggression
Unit 5: The impact of aggression on others
- How anger is perceived within families
- Managing someone’s aggressive tendencies
- How mediation and mindfulness may help to suppress aggression
- Promoting a positive family environment
Unit 6: Treatment and Support
- How medication can control or eliminate anger
- Approaches in counselling
- Effects of counselling and medication on those with anger issues
- Strategies of anger management
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Why choose Open Study College
Trusted by over 73,000 students
Study from home, at your own pace
Discounts on selected courses
Pay Now: GBP 329.00
OR 6 Monthly Instalments of GBP 64.35 with a deposit of GBP
42.90 totalling 429
Open Study College - First class home learning with a difference!
At Open Study College we exceed in delivering a unique home learning experience! Having helped over 73,000 people improve their skills with a trusted qualification, Open Study College is one of the UK’s largest distance learning colleges. Offering over 500...