Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
This course will give you all the skills and knowledge about the physical activities, health considerations and other requirements of pre or post-natal clients. It will also allow you to design programmes for your targeted client. PLUS, gain 20 CPD points for REPs membership!
Qualification accreditation number: (QCF) 500/6776/X
Unit 1: Physical Activity and Health Considerations for the Pre and Post Natal Client
(K/600/2595; Level: 3; Credit Value: 2)
- Understand the Benefits of Physical Activity for Pre and Post Natal Clients
- Know the Physiological and Biomechanical Changes that take place During Pregnancy
- Understand the Key Considerations for Pre and Post Natal Clients Participating in Physical Activity
- Know the Nutritional Requirements for Pre and Post Natal Clients
Unit 2: Design and Implement Exercise Programmes for the Pre and Post Natal Client
(M/600/2596; Level: 3; Credit Value: 3)
- Collect Information and Select Appropriate Activities with the Pre or Post Natal Client
- Design an Individualised, Safe and Effective Exercise Programme for Pre or Post Natal Clients
- Record the Individualised Exercise Programme for the Pre or Post Natal Client
- Identify and Manage Specific Risks to the Pre or Post Natal Client when Participating in Physical Activity
Pay Now: GBP 439.00
OR 6 Monthly Instalments of GBP 80.85 with a deposit of GBP
53.90 totalling 539
Open Study College - First class home learning with a difference!
At Open Study College we exceed in delivering a unique home learning experience! Having helped over 73,000 people improve their skills with a trusted qualification, Open Study College is one of the UK’s largest distance learning colleges. Offering over 500...