Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Active IQ Level 3 Award in Designing Pre and Post-Natal Exercise ProgrammesOpen Study College
This course will give you all the skills and knowledge about the physical activities, health considerations and other requirements of pre or post-natal clients. It will also allow you to design programmes for your targeted client. PLUS, gain 20 CPD points for REPs membership!
Qualification accreditation number: (QCF) 500/6776/X
Unit 1: Physical Activity and Health Considerations for the Pre and Post Natal Client
(K/600/2595; Level: 3; Credit Value: 2)
- Understand the Benefits of Physical Activity for Pre and Post Natal Clients
- Know the Physiological and Biomechanical Changes that take place During Pregnancy
- Understand the Key Considerations for Pre and Post Natal Clients Participating in Physical Activity
- Know the Nutritional Requirements for Pre and Post Natal Clients
Unit 2: Design and Implement Exercise Programmes for the Pre and Post Natal Client
(M/600/2596; Level: 3; Credit Value: 3)
- Collect Information and Select Appropriate Activities with the Pre or Post Natal Client
- Design an Individualised, Safe and Effective Exercise Programme for Pre or Post Natal Clients
- Record the Individualised Exercise Programme for the Pre or Post Natal Client
- Identify and Manage Specific Risks to the Pre or Post Natal Client when Participating in Physical Activity
Pay Now: GBP 479.00
OR 6 Monthly Instalments of GBP 86.85 with a deposit of GBP
57.90 totalling 579
Open Study College - First class home learning with a difference!
At Open Study College we exceed in delivering a unique home learning experience! Having helped over 73,000 people improve their skills with a trusted qualification, Open Study College is one of the UK’s largest distance learning colleges. Offering over 500...