Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Active IQ Level 2 Award in Adapting Fitness Instruction for Adolescents - QCFOpen Study College
Widen your knowledge in the development of adolescents in relation to fitness instruction with this amazing Active IQ course! PLUS, gain 16 CPD points fro REPs membership.
Qualification Accreditation Number: (QCF) 500/7244/4
Unit 1: Development of adolescents in relation to fitness instruction (R/600/2588)
- Three stages of adolescence
- Teenage obesity
- Physiological changes and the effects of exercise in adolescents
- Psychosocial challenges faced by adolescents
- Nutritional needs of adolescents
- Physical, mental and emotional development of adolescents when planning a fitness session
- Assessment - Worksheet
Unit 2: Principles of adapting gym instruction for adolescents (L/600/2590)
- Gym instruction guidelines for adolescents
- Suitability of exercises for adolescents
- Gym equipment for the stages of adolescence
- Teach safe and effective gym sessions to adolescents
- Encourage adolescents to adopt an active healthy lifestyle
- Assessment - Assignment (Session plan and worksheet questions)
Pay Now: GBP 349.00
OR 6 Monthly Instalments of GBP 67.35 with a deposit of GBP
44.90 totalling 449
Open Study College - First class home learning with a difference!
At Open Study College we exceed in delivering a unique home learning experience! Having helped over 73,000 people improve their skills with a trusted qualification, Open Study College is one of the UK’s largest distance learning colleges. Offering over 500...