Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Gain a recognised qualification in our Level 3 Certificate in Bookkeeping, from home! These AAT qualifications can be studied from home, making it even easier for you to begin your Accountancy career. Take the steps towards becoming a fully-fledged bookkeeper from the comfort of your own home!
Unit 1: Advanced Bookkeeping (GLH: 90)
- Applying the principles of advanced double-entry bookkeeping
- Implementing procedures for the acquisition and disposal of non-current assets
- Preparing and recording depreciation calculations
- Recording period and adjustments
- Producing and extending the trail balance
Unit 2: Final Accounts Preparation (GLH: 60)
- Distinguishing between the financial recording and reporting requirements of different types of organisation
- Explaining the need for final accounts and the accounting and ethical principles underlying their preparation
- Preparing accounting records from incomplete information
- Producing accounts for sole traders
- Producing accounts for partnership
- Recognising the key differences between preparing accounts for a limited company and a sole trader
Unit 3: Indirect Tax (GLH: 60)
- Understanding and applying VAT legislation requirements
- Accurately completing VAT returns and submitting them in a timely manner
- Understanding implications of errors, omissions and late filling and payment
- Reporting VAT related information in accordance with regulatory and organisational requirement
Pay Now: GBP 649.00
OR 6 Monthly Instalments of GBP 112.35 with a deposit of GBP
74.90 totalling 749
Open Study College - First class home learning with a difference!
At Open Study College we exceed in delivering a unique home learning experience! Having helped over 73,000 people improve their skills with a trusted qualification, Open Study College is one of the UK’s largest distance learning colleges. Offering over 500...