Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Employee Burnout & How To Manage It - Guidance For HR Professionals & People Managers - WebinarMBL Seminars Limited
Employee Burnout & How To Manage It - Guidance For HR Professionals & People Managers - Webinar
All available course dates
‘Burnout’ applies to a variety of employee hardships, caused either directly or indirectly by being overworked. There is an important distinction to be made between burnout and other mental health issues such as stress, anxiety and depression.
Helen Cleare presents this comprehensive and informative webinar that advises on how to identify burnout and avoid it, or manage it when it does arise. It will cover how it differs from other mental health conditions, why it can be a threat to your business if not dealt with quickly, what you can do to more easily identify burnout in your team or even yourself and much more.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Training Course Content
‘Burnout’ is a term given to a range of emotions and reactions to work, usually caused by overwork and other related factors.
Often confused with stress, anxiety, depression, or a combination of the three, burnout seems to apply more readily to some jobs more than others, such as any job undertaken by professionals or those working from home. It also seems to apply more to jobs in environments which are traditionally seen as being highly pressurised.
This webinar will discuss whether the recent pandemic has made things worse or if burnout has always been a problem that we just did not recognise before. Consideration will also be given to what burnout is, how to spot it, and the threat it can have on your employees and business if ignored.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following:
- What burnout is and how it differs from other mental health conditions such as stress and depression?
- Why burnout is a threat to your business if not dealt with swiftly
- How businesses can help identify burnout in their team and in themselves
- Taking steps to lessen the effects of burnout in the short term & what tools are available to help you do this
- Job design, organisational structures and support for lessening the effects of burnout in the longer term
- Involving your team in dealing with burnout for everyone
- Putting burnout high on the business agenda
- Measuring the effectiveness of the steps that you have taken
MBL Seminars Limited
MBL is a leading learning and development provider for professional service firms. Over the past 18 years, more than 198,000 people across 23,000 different organisations spanning 81 countries, have chosen us to deliver their training. With over 800 expert speakers...
Find out more about this Employee Burnout & How To Manage It - Guidance For HR Professionals & People Managers - Webinar course - simply fill out your details: