Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Crisis Management and Effective Decision MakingLondon Training for Excellence
Crisis Management and Effective Decision Making
Acquire an in-depth knowledge of the key aspects of Strategic Crisis Management.
- Learn how to identify incidents and crises so you can cultivate and harness the potential successes of a crisis.
- At the incident site learn how to avoid miss-management and so make a bad situation worse.
- Learn how to generate ownership and responsibility by all stakeholders to ensure your organization responds efficiently and effectively.
- Learn how to recognize and prioritize the issues that are most likely to affect corporate reputation during and after crisis.
- Learn the fundamentals of organizing and managing Crisis or Emergency Control Centers.
- Learn how to plan and manage multi agency exercises – and make them more rewarding and exciting.
- Take away step by step guidance on how to validate plans, to improve staff ownership, to augment training programs and to raise awareness.
- Describe the steps in the decision making process.
- Identify the assumptions of the rational decision making model.
- Define certainty, risk, and uncertainty as they relate to decision making.
- Describe the actions of the bounded rational decision maker.
- Identify the two types of decision problems and the two types of decisions that are used to solve them.
- Define heuristics and explain how they affect the decision making process.
- Identify four decision making styles .
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of group decisions.
This provider offers an online version of their classroom courses
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This program will be of benefit to those who find themselves responsible for leading on, or implementing Crisis Management response and recovery mechanisms. In addition, it will raise the awareness of those Senior Executives who may need to make decisions properly.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Why choose London Training for Excellence
Over 300 courses on offer in more than 21 locations worldwide
500 experienced and qualified lecturers
100% satisfaction guarantee
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
London Training for Excellence - A global provider of learning solutions
London Training for Excellence (Londontfe) is one of the UK's fastest training companies and offer more than 300 courses at over 21 locations worldwide. The courses offered are designed to transform training for participants, giving maximum impact for organisations and...
Find out more about this Crisis Management and Effective Decision Making course - simply fill out your details: