Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Advanced Skills of Office Management and E-SecretariatLondon Training for Excellence
Advanced Skills of Office Management and E-Secretariat
- Realize the importance of defining and understanding your crucial role as a secretary or office manager.
- Be able to plan, organize and prioritize effectively by using computer.
- Use filing and archiving systems by using computer effectively.
- Foster a productive and efficient office environment.
- Organize and structure processes and procedures by using computer properly.
- Better utilize and organize your time by using computer programs.
- File and archive your electronic documents easily.
- Use office management software effectively.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Office Managers, Management Assistants, Senior Secretaries.
- Anyone becoming an office manager, executive secretary, or taking office- management responsibilities.
- Lecturers, instructors and professionals teaching subjects related to the program title.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Why choose London Training for Excellence
Over 300 courses on offer in more than 21 locations worldwide
500 experienced and qualified lecturers
100% satisfaction guarantee
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
London Training for Excellence - A global provider of learning solutions
London Training for Excellence (London TFE) provides over 300 training courses for business entities and individuals at over 20 locations worldwide. The courses that London TFE offers are designed to transform training for delegates, helping them to develop and learn...
Find out more about this Advanced Skills of Office Management and E-Secretariat course - simply fill out your details: