Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
SketchUp Introduction to Intermediate 3 Day CourseLondon Software Training
SketchUp Introduction to Intermediate 3 Day Course:
At London Software Training, we would like to reassure you that we will continue to provide the same exceptional training and support to you. Given the current climate our courses will run as Live Online Training, that you can study from home or work.
The Live Online Training enables:
You to see the Lecturers live screen - guiding you step by step
Ability to share your live screen with the Lecturer - offering immediate help & feedback
You will be able to speak with each other, as you would in a classroom setting
Equally effective to in-person training, as Lecturer can help you instantaneously
We will provide a link to download the free software trial 2 days before your training (trials are free for 30 days). Closer to your training, we will send a link to join the online training.
Our SketchUp Introduction to Intermediate course is ideal for anyone looking to gain a great foundation in the software within a short amount of time and in a supportive learning environment.
This course develops design and modelling skills for architectural, civil, mechanical, furniture and product design with a range of practical, hands-on lessons. You will learn how to create and edit 3D models and add lighting and materials for beautiful, professional quality renders, ensuring you leave with the skills and confidence to fully take advantage of SketchUp software.
Our courses include
- Expert teaching from practicing architects and designers
- Hands-on, practical lessons
- Tailoring of syllabus
- Work on your projects
- Bespoke video tutorials to take home
- Digital reference book for revision
- London Software Training certificate of completion
- 10% of all fees allocated to design training for charities and schools.
- Free course re-take within 18 months
Your tutors are designers, makers and architects, as well as software pros. They will guide you on the best way to apply for design roles or set-up a creative business, whilst teaching you all the key technical skills to make your CV and portfolio stand out from the crowd.
This provider offers an online version of their classroom courses
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Certificate of Attendance
Training Course Content
- Use all key tools for creating and manipulating 3D forms
- Create and apply surfaces to a model
- Import components from Google Warehouse
- Position and export SketchUp models to Google Earth
- Manage 3D geometry by creating and manipulating groups and components
- Use PhotoMatch to add photographs to your model
- Create, edit, mix and apply styles; create a basic presentation.
- Use existing CAD files for reference.
- Organise your model using layers
- Create sections and animated scenes for presentations
- Export to AutoCAD and Google LayOut
London Software Training
London Software Training offers hands-on, practical training courses, specialising in design software. Our handpicked industry professionals and software pros will guide you through each program in any of our group, corporate and one-to-one courses and ensure you gain the skills to navigate...
Find out more about this SketchUp Introduction to Intermediate 3 Day Course course - simply fill out your details: