Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Diploma in Ship Management
Delivered entirely online, the Diploma in Ship Management equips Participants with the knowledge, skills and resources to advance their careers towards a role in ship management. The programme provides a comprehensive take on maritime operations and provides an awareness of the complexities of the international maritime market.
The programme can be completed over the course of 12 months and will cover key codes and regulations which impact the ship management aspect of the maritime industry. The ISM and ISPS codes are also discussed in detail, providing an additional view on how ship managers can effectively integrate safety and security into ship operations.
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Diploma in Ship Management is suitable for current and future ship managers.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion, Participants will be awarded a Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Professional Development Certificate.
Training Course Content
The training modules for this programme are as follows:
- Introduction to the Shipping Industry
- Business Management Skills for the Ship Manager
- Employ and Manage Marine Personnel for Vessel Activities
- Vessel Support Services: Buy/Sell/Equip/Maintain/Supply
- ISO Maritime Standards
- Safety and Security in Marine Operations: Management and Legislation
- Safety and Security in Marine Operations: Regulation and Environment
- Personal and Professional Skills to Support Shipping Services
- Understanding Finance and Accounting in the Maritime Industry
- Background to Maritime Law and Insurance
- Case Study: Managing a Ship Management Company
Total fees for the Diploma in Ship Management are £3,299 (VAT conditions apply).
Early bird discounts are available to those who qualify.
Lloyd’s Maritime Academy (LMA) is the world’s largest provider for professional development, working with leading academic and industry bodies to provide accredited education and training where it is much needed. LMA is part of KNect365 Learning focusing exclusively on the maritime...
Find out more about this Diploma in Ship Management course - simply fill out your details: