Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Certificate in Subsea Engineering
The Certificate in Subsea Engineering is designed to provide a detailed introduction and an all-encompassing overview of subsea engineering. This course explores all the major aspects of processes, technologies and systems involved in subsea oil and gas production. In addition it examines the building blocks of subsea engineering, including the key components, reliability, flow assurance and maintenance.
This is a renowned course is delivered entirely online with the support of leading industry professionals. As a result participants can take this course without disrupting their home or work life.
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for the following professionals:
- Offshore industry employees wanting to increase their skills and knowledge
- Project, process, field, installation and production engineers
- Surveyors, operations managers and consultants
- Experienced engineers in other sectors looking for new opportunities
- Professionals in supporting or aligned oil and gas functions
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be awarded a Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Professional Development Certificate.
Training Course Content
The content for this training programme is structured as follows:
- Introduction to Subsea Production
- Wellheads, Xmas Trees and Manifolds
- Pipelines, Flowlines and Risers
- Control Systems, Umbilicals and Equipment Costs
- Reliability, Maintenance and New Technologies
- Subsea Developments: Context and Case Studies
The cost of this distance learning course is £1,599 (VAT conditions apply).
Lloyd’s Maritime Academy also delivers customised training for organisations via distance learning, instructor-led workshops or blended solutions based on group size and other company-specific requirements.
Lloyd’s Maritime Academy (LMA) is the world’s largest provider for professional development, working with leading academic and industry bodies to provide accredited education and training where it is much needed. LMA is part of KNect365 Learning focusing exclusively on the maritime...
Find out more about this Certificate in Subsea Engineering course - simply fill out your details: