Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Certificate in Container Terminal Operations & Management
This Certificate in Container Terminal Operations & Management distance learning course is designed to provide participants with the high level of expertise necessary to operate container terminals effectively and profitably. During this course, participants will have the opportunity to study the best practises in the management, operation and commercial dynamics of container terminals.
In addition, this course addresses the trends shaping the development of container terminals such as the drivers of container growth traffic, innovative equipment, ever-larger ships, and developing trade routes requiring new container terminals. As operational facilities continue to grow and competition gets stronger, the focus being placed on efficiency, costs and service becomes more important.
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is ideal for:
- Terminal and port operators
- Container shipping owners, managers, brokers and charterers
- Freight, cargo and intermodal logistics service providers, stevedores, forwarders and operators
- Port and maritime authorities, management, regulators and consultants
- Terminal providers and developers
- Related professionals in insurance, law, finance, planning and government
- All graduates and new employees
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of the course, participants will be awarded a Lloyd’s Maritime Academy Professional Development Certificate.
Training Course Content
This course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to the Container Business and the Role of Container Terminals
- Types of Containers and Container Ships
- Container Terminal Characteristics
- Container Terminal Operations
- HSSE Management of Terminals
- Commercial and Financial Aspects of Container Terminal Operations
The cost of this distance learning course is £1,549 per Participant (VAT conditions apply).
For those who qualify, early enrolment discounts may apply.
Lloyd’s Maritime Academy delivers customised training for organisations via distance learning, instructor-led workshops or blended solutions based on group size and other company-specific requirements.
Lloyd’s Maritime Academy (LMA) is the world’s largest provider for professional development, working with leading academic and industry bodies to provide accredited education and training where it is much needed. LMA is part of KNect365 Learning focusing exclusively on the maritime...
Find out more about this Certificate in Container Terminal Operations & Management course - simply fill out your details: