Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Certificate in Bunkering Operations
The Certificate in Bunkering Operations is designed to help participants develop their technical, legal, operational and commercial knowledge in bunkering. Delivered part-time over 12 weeks, this distance course is perfect for anyone involved with bunker fuel who needs a better understanding of the industry.
Through the duration of this course, participants will learn how the market operates, technical, commercial and operational considerations, and how regulations plays a roll in the industry. This certificate course fulfills the bunker management school requirements for everyone in the industry.
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Bunkering Operations and Management programme has been designed for professionals who are currently employed with or wishing to move into the industry. Qualified candidates may include, but are not limited to:
- Suppliers, refiners, traders and brokers
- Shipowners, company executives, superintendents and controllers
- Lawyers, insurers, mediators, solicitors and other legal professionals
- Oil and gas professionals
- Industry regulators, testing agency staff, port agents and port safety personnel
- New entrants to the bunker sector
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of the programme, Participants will be awarded a Certificate in Bunkering Operations and Management.
Training Course Content
The training modules for this programme are as follows:
- Introduction to the Bunker Industry
- Marine Fuels: Production, Standards, Specifications and Blending
- Bunkering Operations, Procedures and Handling
- Environmental, Health and Safety Regulations and Compliance
- Commercial and Financial Considerations: Sale and Purchase, Pricing and Hedging
- Legal and Contractual Issues
The cost of this distance learning course is £1,599 per participant (VAT conditions apply).
Early-bird discounts may apply.
Lloyd’s Maritime Academy (LMA) is the world’s largest provider for professional development, working with leading academic and industry bodies to provide accredited education and training where it is much needed. LMA is part of KNect365 Learning focusing exclusively on the maritime...
Find out more about this Certificate in Bunkering Operations and Management course - simply fill out your details: